Re: & xmledit

  • Tuo Pe
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2009
      Andy & Gary,

      thank you so much for taking your time with this. I managed to solve the problem by putting
      let maplocalleader = "," into my .vimrc file. At least that solved the problem.

      I am not at my home computer at the moment, so I cannot check the xml.vim file. But I will try using
      let g:maplocalleader as Andy suggested.

      At any rate, thanks for helping out. :-)

      Tuo Pe