Re: How to switch two strings?

  • Christian Brabandt
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
      On Thu, December 3, 2009 2:21 am, redspider red wrote:
      > Why not use macro?

      Because I like the flexibility, that a User command provides (
      It has a name I can remember, allows to use tab completion and
      is more intuitive to use).
      Plus I personally am too lazy to record and replay a macro each
      time I need it and generally think, user-defined functions are
      easier to understand.

      Oh and BTW: Please don't top post.

      regards,
      Christian