Re: dbext multiple profiles for same server

  • krzysztof cierpisz
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2009
      > Chris, thanks for providing what you did, it was enough for me to
      > reproduce what you are seeing.
      >
      > I have corrected the problem for the next release of dbext.
      >
      > The issue is the use of "profile" in "computerprofile".  If you change
      > the name to something else: "computerpfile", you can work around the
      > issue.
      >
      > HTH,
      > Dave

      thanks Dave

    • Roald de Vries
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
        On Dec 1, 2009, at 4:22 PM, A. S. Budden wrote:
        > 2009/12/1 Roald de Vries <downaold@...>:
        >> Does an omni-completion function exist for bash scripts? I'm mainly
        >> looking for file path completion.
        >
        > It's not omni-completion, but have you tried Ctrl-X Ctrl-F ?
        >
        > :help i_CTRL-X_CTRL-F
        >
        > Hope that helps.

        It does, thank you. Now I'm stuck with python omni-completion. I have
        the following:

        class Program(Tkinter.Tk):
        def bla(self):
        pass

        t = Tkinter.Tk()
        p = Program()

        If I now type 't.<C-X><C-O>' I get a nice list of options, but if I
        type 'p.<C-X><C-O>' I get nothing (besides a message 'Pattern not
        found'). Can anybody help me out?

      • Roald de Vries
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2009
          Hi all,

          I'm a bit stuck here. May I once more draw your attention to my
          earlier mail?

          > class Program(Tkinter.Tk):
          > def bla(self):
          > pass
          >
          > t = Tkinter.Tk()
          > p = Program()
          >
          > If I now type 't.<C-X><C-O>' I get a nice list of options, but if I
          > type 'p.<C-X><C-O>' I get nothing (besides a message 'Pattern not
          > found'). Can anybody help me out?

          Thanks in advance, regards, Roald