Re: Specify a register for a custom command

  • anna klein
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2009
      This seems petty - it's the difference between 5 keystrokes and 2, but I use it
      about 30 times a day.  Can I ask what the <C-U> does?  I tried the code w/o the <C-U> and I can't see a difference in the functionality.

      You can find here.
      :h count-variable

      "Note: The <C-U> is required to remove the line range that you get when typing ':' after a count"

      Anna