syntax file bug, vim bug or feature ?

  • Frederic Hardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Hello !

      I would like to fold catch block in php file.
      In order to do that, i have define my own syntax file for php.
      But fold become available only when i move the line contain the "catch"
      keyword, with "dd" and "p", for example.
      Fold became also available if i'm put the "catch" region at top level in
      the syntax file, and not in a nextgroup.
      Is it a bug in my syntax file or a vim's bug, or a feature ?
      Extract of syntax file is here : http://pastebin.com/m57ef7d41
      And php file is here : http://pastebin.com/m6a0e8c38

      Best regards, Fred

      Frédéric HARDY Responsable technique