  • Bear Limvere
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I recently installed gvim7.2 on my windows XP box. The GUI works
      wonderfully, but I'm having problems running it under uwin. When I try
      to start vim from the command line it complains that the 'vt100'
      terminal type is not supported, and defaults to 'pc-term' This is not
      a happy emulation with uwin. I have looked for a vt100 termcap for
      gvim and not found one.

      I have gvim7.1 on my work computer and it works perfectly under uwin
      with $TERM-"vt100".

      Is this just something left out of 7.2? Is there a solution for 7.2?

      Thanks in advance, Bear ;-D

      Bear Limvere - Woodturner, Artist, Musician
      http://www.BearLimvere.com/
      http://www.StandingPeopleDesigns.com/
      "You give but little when you give of your possessions.
      It is when you give of yourself that you truly give."
      ~Kahlil Gibran
      Mitakuye Oyasin -- We are all RELATED!