Re: Need help with 'errorformat'

  • Tinou
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      > I've just found exact error format I've used with build, it look
      > shorter: set errorformat=%*[0-9>]%f(%l) and so on.
      >
      > Mikalai

      I've finaly got it working by setting an option:

      g:visual_studio_quickfix_errorformat

      to:

      visual_studio.vim uses it to setlocal the efm...

      Discovered on the way the :cfile command, very helpful.

      It usually works, but sometimes VS gives me a relative path from god
      knows where... Anyway, I've found a work around (as I don't have the
      time to track down VS's start path for this or to make visual only
      output absolute paths -- is this possible ?).

      Thanks for the help!

      --
      √Čtienne