Re: Where do functions go?

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2009
      On 15/09/09 17:32, Patrick Gen-Paul wrote:

      > Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado wrote:
      [...]
      >> My mailer is GMail directly.
      >
      > Thought it might be - didn't see any "User-agent" mentioned in your
      > message headers - and the reason I asked is that I have seen quite a few
      > people on different mailing lists who use gmail as an excuse to format
      > their posts in a way that doesn't abide by the lists' policies. So it
      > looks like you can also abuse lowly gmail.
      [...]

      Being on a @... account is no excuse for improper mail formatting.
      I get my mail from Gmail via POP, and from my POV it behaves just like
      any other mail server. People who pretend that they "cannot" bottom-post
      because they are on @... are just ignorant, lazy -- or both.

      Berst regards,
      147. You finally give up smoking...because it made the monitor dirty.