Re: Multi character marks

  • Hari Krishna Dara
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2009
      On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 3:07 AM, Pankaj Deshpande
      <pankaj.deshpande@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >   I was wondering if multi-character mark-identifiers can be used instead of single characters such as upper or lower case letters.

      There is no built-in support for it. Are you are needing that because
      you are needing more marks than what can be achieved with single
      letters? It seems like your motivation is either bookmarking (for
      longterm use) or highlighting lines (with something like showmarks
      plugin). If you are specific on what you are trying to achieve, you
      might be able to get more help.

      --
      Hari