Re: Trying to post.

    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 7, 2009
      On 31/08/09 06:54, Patrick Gen-Paul wrote:
      [...]
      > Would you believe that hanks to my silly problem and the ensuing rants,
      > I'm gonna end up in the list's top ten posters this month...??
      >
      > Bloody embarrassing.
      >
      > Gen-Paul.

      Embarrassing, maybe. A reason to leave in shame, no. You've succeeded to
      subscribe, you've learnt to check your Spam folder, and neither was
      obvious. Now you're ready to ask more sensible questions about Vim if
      you have any, or to watch the exchange of other people's questions and
      answers if you don't (and I tell you: some of them are fascinating).

      125. You begin to wonder how often it REALLY is necessary to get up
      and shower or bathe.