Function name in status bar

  • Salvatore Benedetto
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2009
      Any other way beside taglist plugin?

      Because I don't use it, I just use ctags and cscope, which
      should be the equivalent to taglist if I understood correctly
      the plugin after a quick read.

      Thannks to all for the replies.

      Regards,
      S.

    • Gary Johnson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2009
        On 2009-09-03, Salvatore Benedetto wrote:
        > Any other way beside taglist plugin?
        >
        > Because I don't use it, I just use ctags and cscope, which
        > should be the equivalent to taglist if I understood correctly
        > the plugin after a quick read.

        There is this one, which I use.

        ctags.vim : Display function name in the title bar and/or the status line

        Gary