Re: mapping to cycle colorschemes?

  • Dennis Benzinger
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi Keith!

      Am 01.07.2009 21:40, Keith Kaple schrieb:
      > Anyone have a script that can be mapped to perhaps a function key that will cycle all available colorschemes?
      > [...]

      There has been a thread about a similar question some weeks ago:

      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/browse_frm/thread/5eda184cd9aedde7

      Hope this helps,
      Dennis Benzinger

    • Christian Brabandt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
        Hi Keith!

        On Mi, 01 Jul 2009, Keith Kaple wrote:

        > Anyone have a script that can be mapped to perhaps a function key
        > that will cycle all available colorschemes?

        I have this for switching to a random colorscheme:

        nmap <F5> :let colors = split(globpath(&rtp, "**/colors/*.vim"),"\n")
        \<cr>:exe 'so ' . colors[localtime() % len(colors)]<cr>
        \:echomsg "Colorscheme: " . g:colors_name<cr>

        (3 lines)

        regards,
        Christian
        --