Re: any vim implementations of pyclbr ?

  • Aaron Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
      On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Bram Moolenaar<Bram@...> wrote:

      > Reckoner wrote:
      >
      >> Do you know of any vim implementations of pyclbr ?
      >>
      >> http://blog.doughellmann.com/2009/06/pymotw-pyclbr.html
      >
      > This sounds like a good thing for the Python omnicomplete.  Currently
      > files are imported, which has side effects.

      Oh definitely! I had been looking into ways to get info from imported
      modules without actually importing them. I was unaware of this class.

      What is the earliest version of python it is available in? I will
      fallback on actually importing if this is not available in, say, 2.4

      Additionally, I am working on import completion as well. The next
      version should have these two features.