[vim-latex]auto completion of “<++>” when writin g parenthesis

  • Heming
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      Hello,
      I'm a beginner in VIM. I'm currently using MacVim+VimLatex.
      When I was writing parenthesis in latex document, I found that if I
      write () then insert contents into the parenthesis, as soon as I
      completed the parenthesis, a "<++>" will be added next to the
      parenthesis. However if I write down the left one "(" , then input the
      contents in the parenthesis, in the last complete the parenthesis by
      ")", no "<++>" will be added.
      I don't know if this was a feature of Vim or just came with VimLatex?
      Because this won't happen when writing text document with MacVim. I
      wonder if anyone can teach me how to get rid of this "<++>"? I
      searched quite a lot pages online however got nothing helpful.

      Thanks very much!
      Heming