Save, change, restore settings for a "Toggle Presentation Mode" menu

  • Vlad Banea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hi,

      The want to make a menu command in GVim which will allow me to toggle a
      "presentation mode". Presentation Mode -> will have a whole bunch of
      customizations for viewing code on a projector.

      When I turn off presentation mode, I would like to go back to original
      settings, whatever they were.
      I am asking what would be the best way to save the some settings (for
      example: font, color scheme, scroll bars.. etc) before changing them, so
      that I can return to them when I toggle back.

      Thank you!

      Vlad