How to highlight user-defined elements automatically in C/C++ code ?

  • xxlxx@foxmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi everybody:

      When I wirte C/C++ code, I usually define many my own functions and variables.  I turn syntax on.  The syntax highilighting works.   But it dosenot highlight user-defined elements such as variable names and class names...
      How to highlight user-defined elements throughout the rest of the code automatically?  I don't want to define them syntax style one by one.
      any ideas?

       2009-06-01

    • Mishail
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009