RE: Cannot visit vim tips wiki

  • John Beckett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      wilson.m.liu wrote:
      > I found that I cannot visit
      > http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Automatic_scrolling_of_text.
      > Recently, I tried many times to connect to vim wiki, however
      > failed. I don't know why, and if there is any other way to
      > get the information.

      Please give some explanation when you say you cannot do
      something. You might mean you don't have an Internet connection,
      or your DNS server is broken, or any of a hundred other things.

      Start by describing exactly what you do and what happens. Is
      there an error message?

      OTOH if you are in China, you may be blocked from visiting
      wikia.com.

      John

    • wilson.m.liu@convergys.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        vim_use@... wrote on 06/01/2009 05:23:54 PM:

        > wilson.m.liu wrote:
        > > I found that I cannot visit
        > > http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Automatic_scrolling_of_text.
        > > Recently, I tried many times to connect to vim wiki, however
        > > failed. I don't know why, and if there is any other way to
        > > get the information.
        >
        > Please give some explanation when you say you cannot do
        > something. You might mean you don't have an Internet connection,
        > or your DNS server is broken, or any of a hundred other things.
        >
        > Start by describing exactly what you do and what happens. Is
        > there an error message?
        >
        > OTOH if you are in China, you may be blocked from visiting
        > wikia.com.
        >
        > John

        Thank you. I have found the reason why I cannot connect to wikia.com.
        Well, I will give more detailed explanation when in such situation.