Your new 2009 Nissan Altima is ready for pick up. Congratulations!

  • Jonathan Domshos Marketing Director
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009

      Hello,

        My name is Jonathan Domshos, the Marketing Director of World Shipping Inc., I`m here to inform you that you are the lucky winner
      of the 2009 mail lottery from "World Fitness Enterprise". For this 2009 lottery the "World Fitness Enterprise" gives away 10 brand new
      2009 Nissan Altima and you are one of the lucky winners. Please visit our website in order to claim your prize and receive all the
      information on how to pick up your car.

      Note: "You must be over 18 to be eligible for the pickup. Also you will have to answer a few questions in order to receive your prise.
      Please not we may ask you to prove your over 18. Got to our website and ask one of our support agent what you have to do in order to
      complete this steps."

      When you talk to our support agent you must give them this verification code: " A2009SR4D ".

       Visit Website Here (Encrypted Link )

                                       Copyright © 2004 - 2009 Mobile Transports Company All Rights Reserved.
                               This site is protected by copyright and trademark under European and International law.