Re: don't remember cursor position

  • Ben Fritz
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2009
      On Mar 29, 6:22 am, "John Beckett" <johnb.beck...@...> wrote:

      > I suppose some people come here, don't read much, post a
      > question and read only the replies to their question.

      That is my assumption. For this reason, and to reduce some of the
      fluff on the list, I've actually started responding directly to the
      offending party (though you've beat me to this one).

      I've actually had someone email me back, saying that it was not
      possible for him to configure his mobile device to bottom-post (the
      replied-to text gets added server-side), and wondering whether he
      should just avoid posting unless he was on a easier-to-configure
      device.

      I personally would much rather see a poorly formatted but interesting
      question than none at all, but without a good reason such as this one,
      it is certainly very annoying to readers of the list when people seem
      to constantly ignore our promptings.