Vim Tips wiki - Main Page

  • John Beckett
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 1 6:45 PM
      The March edition of the Vim Tips Main Page is now available:
      http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

      Remember that if you log on you won't see the ads (except for the main
      page). If you make an account, be sure to give a bogus birth date
      indicating you are older than 13 (Google COPPA for explanation).

      It's a wiki, so please fix any glitches you notice. If you're not sure
      about something, reply here or try my talk page on the wiki.

      John

    • John Beckett
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 1, 2009
        The April edition of the Vim Tips Main Page is now available:
        http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

        The "From Vim Help" section deserves some care this month.