Re: in gVim, can the cursor be fixed and no moving?

  • bill lam
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 1 7:14 AM
      On Sun, 01 Mar 2009, eliweiqiang wrote:

      > And thanks for Ben's reminding, I am new here. :-)
      >
      > > On 28/02/09 21:47, Ben Fritz wrote:
      > > > eliweiqiang, if you BOTTOM POST WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS ON THIS LIST, as
      > > > people have been reminding posters again and again in the past month
      > > > or so, you question could be understood much easier.

      Are you sure you understood what Ben had said?

      --
      regards,
      GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24

    • Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 1 8:03 AM
        Saluton eliweiqiang :)

        On Sun 1 Mar 2009 16:02 +0100, eliweiqiang <e...@...> dixit:
        > It doesn't matter.Thank you all the same.
        > And thanks for Ben's reminding, I am new here.   :-)
        [...]
        >> > eliweiqiang, if you BOTTOM POST WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS ON THIS LIST, as
        >> > people have been reminding posters again and again in the past month
        >> > or so, you question could be understood much easier.

        Please, *bottom post*. That means that your reply has to be *BELOW* the
        replied text (the quoted part). Just like this message.

        When bottom-posting, the replies are ordered top to bottom and
        cronologically, making easier to follow the conversations :)

      • eliweiqiang
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 1 10:24 PM
          On Mar 2, 12:03 am, Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado wrote:
          > Saluton eliweiqiang :)
          >
          > On Sun 1 Mar 2009 16:02 +0100, eliweiqiang <e...@...> dixit:
          >
          > > It doesn't matter.Thank you all the same.
          > > And thanks for Ben's reminding, I am new here.   :-)
          > [...]
          >
          > Please, *bottom post*. That means that your reply has to be *BELOW* the
          > replied text (the quoted part). Just like this message.
          >
          > When bottom-posting, the replies are ordered top to bottom and
          > cronologically, making easier to follow the conversations :)

          Oh!Now I see!
          :)