Re: WinXP-64 build binaries

  • George V. Reilly
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2009
      Take a look at http://code.google.com/p/vim-win3264/wiki/Win64Build
      --
      /George V. Reilly  george@...
      http://www.georgevreilly.com/blog  http://blogs.cozi.com/tech

      On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Steve Hall <digitect@...> wrote:

      My old WinXP-32 build machine was recently upgraded to WinXP-64. I'm
      wondering if my old build process will work about the same, or if
      there are some 64-bit flags I need to adjust. Also curious if any
      anyone has experience with dependencies that may have to be adjusted,
      I'm used to building as full-featured a gVim as possible:

      +arabic +autocmd +balloon_eval +browse ++builtin_terms +byte_offset
      +cindent +clientserver +clipboard +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist
      +cmdline_info +comments +cryptv +cscope +cursorshape +dialog_con_gui
      +diff +digraphs -dnd -ebcdic +emacs_tags +eval +ex_extra +extra_search
      +farsi +file_in_path +find_in_path +float +folding -footer
      +gettext/dyn -hangul_input +iconv/dyn +insert_expand +jumplist +keymap
      +langmap +libcall +linebreak +lispindent +listcmds +localmap +menu
      +mksession +modify_fname +mouse +mouseshape +multi_byte_ime/dyn
      +multi_lang +mzscheme/dyn +netbeans_intg +ole -osfiletype +path_extra
      +perl/dyn -postscript +printer -profile +python/dyn +quickfix +reltime
      +rightleft +ruby/dyn +scrollbind +signs +smartindent -sniff
      +statusline -sun_workshop +syntax  +tag_binary +tag_old_static
      -tag_any_white +tcl/dyn -tgetent -termresponse +textobjects +title
      +toolbar +user_commands +vertsplit  +virtualedit +visual +visualextra
      +viminfo +vreplace +wildignore +wildmenu +windows +writebackup
      -xfontset -xim -xterm_save -xpm_w32

      --
      Steve Hall  [ digitect dancingpaper com ]