a new complete plugin: cca.vim

  • StarWing
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2009
      just upload my work of this month :)
      http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=2535

      this plugin mix the features of code_complete and snippetsEmu. it
      correct many bug of code_complete, and use the snippetsEmu-style tag.
      it has function-complete, snippet-complete. and you can create
      yourself template-complete file.

      if you want change snippetsEmu's snippet file into cca's format,
      please contact with me <weasley_wx AT qq DOT com>

      enjoy it :)
    • hulixin08
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2009
        well done!

        On Feb 2, 1:43 pm, StarWing <weasley...@...> wrote:
        > just upload my work of this month :)http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=2535
        >
        > this plugin mix the features of code_complete and snippetsEmu. it
        > correct many bug of code_complete, and use the snippetsEmu-style tag.
        > it has function-complete, snippet-complete. and you can create
        > yourself template-complete file.
        >
        > if you want change snippetsEmu's snippet file into cca's format,
        > please contact with me <weasley_wx AT qq DOT com>
        >
        > enjoy it :)
      • Marc Weber
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
          Hi StarWing,

          I've only skimmed the description by now.
          I've been wondering what this option is about?
          cca_search_range

          I mean can't your script count lines of the snippets before inserting
          it to get an approximation?

          Would you be interested in tovl beeing one distribution platform for
          your plugin as well? (http://github.com/MarcWeber/theonevimlib/)

          Sincerly
          Marc Weber

        • StarWing
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
            okay, i tried to count the lines of the snippets. but maybe you jump
            to another place when the complete isn't completed and then cca won't
            be able to find the tags.

            i prepare to add a command: FindFirstTag to resolve this problem...

            a little words: if you set cca_search_range to 0, it means search all
            lines of file.

            and, you can take it to that distribution, but you must tell me how to
            update it when i upload a new version to vim.org/script :)

            On 2月3日, 下午4时47分, Marc Weber <marco-owe...@...> wrote:
            > Hi StarWing,
            >
            > I've only skimmed the description by now.
            > I've been wondering what this option is about?
            > cca_search_range
            >
            > I mean can't your script count lines of the snippets before inserting
            > it to get an approximation?
            >
            > Would you be interested in tovl beeing one distribution platform for
            > your plugin as well? (http://github.com/MarcWeber/theonevimlib/)
            >
            > Sincerly
            > Marc Weber
          • StarWing
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 17, 2009
              a new version is uploaded: http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=2535

              everybody can submit issues at: http://code.google.com/p/vim-cca/issues/list
            • JuanPablo
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 18, 2009
                hi,
                  I have problems to use the script,

                • open cca.vim with vim
                • :so%<CR>
                • :sp n
                • ctrl w w
                • :DefineSnippet trigger with word: this is a trigger with <{}>word
                • i
                • copy and paste,  #trigger with word
                • Alt-d
                and nothing happend ...

                any idea?
                thanks

                --
                JuanPablo

              • StarWing
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 18, 2009
                  hey, sorry for that. just drop *.vim file into your vim-folder, it
                  maybe ~/.vim/plugin/

                  On 2月19日, 上午2时03分, JuanPablo <jabar...@...> wrote:
                  > hi,
                  > I have problems to use the script,
                  >
                  > - open cca.vim with vim
                  > - :so%<CR>
                  > - :sp n
                  > - ctrl w w
                  > - :DefineSnippet trigger with word: this is a trigger with <{}>word
                  > - i
                  > - copy and paste, #trigger with word
                  > - Alt-d
                  >
                  > and nothing happend ...
                  >
                  > any idea?
                  > thanks
                  >
                  > --
                  > JuanPablo
                • StarWing
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 18, 2009
                    Oh My God... I fogot the bottom post... forgive me....
                  • John Beckett
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 18, 2009
                      StarWing wrote:
                      > Oh My God... I fogot the bottom post... forgive me....

                      A sense of humour overcomes all other issues...

                      John

                    • JuanPablo

                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 23, 2009
                          hi,
                           how edit a file with two snippets files ?
                          example:
                          if I editing a .php file, I need the php + html snippets.

                          --
                          JuanPablo

                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 24, 2009
                            On 23/02/09 14:15, JuanPablo wrote:
                            > hi,
                            > how edit a file with two snippets files ?
                            > example:
                            > if I editing a .php file, I need the php + html snippets.
                            >
                            > --
                            > JuanPablo

                            The PHP syntax script enables HTML highlighting where indicated. See
                            also ":help ft-php-syntax": you need to set g:php_htmlInStrings to 1
                            (rather than leave it unset) if you want to enable HTML highlighting in
                            PHP strings. (Similarly, HTML syntax enables CSS syntax for embedded
                            style sheets, Javascript syntax for embedded scripts, etc. Here it's
                            automatic if the proper tags are present.)

                            Now and then an innocent person is sent to the legislature.