Re: History completion

  • Vincent Birebent
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi Dominique,

      Thx!

      I had +cmdline_hist set up, but after I typed:

      :set history=20

      It fixed the issue (yet it seems most mysterious to me, since it's the
      default value).

      ...Didn't solve my "echo" problem though... ;)

      Regards,

      Vincent.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
        On 01/02/09 18:59, Vincent Birebent wrote:
        > Hi Dominique,
        >
        > Thx!
        >
        > I had +cmdline_hist set up, but after I typed:
        >
        > :set history=20
        >
        > It fixed the issue (yet it seems most mysterious to me, since it's the
        > default value).

        Maybe you were running in 'compatible' mode, where the default is zero?

        ARTHUR: Charge!
        [They all charge with swords drawn towards the RABBIT. A tremendous
        twenty
        second fight with Peckinpahish shots and borrowing heavily also on the
        Kung Fu and karate-type films ensues, in which some four KNIGHTS are
        comprehensively killed.]
        ARTHUR: Run away! Run away!
        PICTURES LTD