Re: Feature request: IMPORTANT and SIMPLE feature to improve Vim!

  • StarWing
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
      i think it's good to make recvfrom has sync/async option, and others
      all async. because the system() function make the sync calls.

      we can discuss the interface of functions, and make the patch to Vim,
      anyone want to join me?

      if you are in china, you can find me with my QQ number:253727351, or
      you can touch me with MSN:weasley_wx@.... but if you use MSN,
      please give me a e-mail, let me know it.

      i planed to implement the timer feature and connect feature in win32
      version and unix version, hope for joining!