Re: VimWiki search question

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2009
      On 08/01/09 16:05, Ben Fritz wrote:

      > On Jan 7, 4:38 pm, Tony Mechelynck<antoine.mechely...@...>
      > wrote:
      >> The Wiki search ignores words of less than four characters, so searching
      >> for PDF cannot find anything.
      >
      > Yes, with the one exception that if there is an article that has the
      > exact title as the search term, it will be found regardless of the
      > length of the search term. Hence, the workaround.

      ...provided that you click "Go" and not "Search" (or the equivalent if
      your favourite skin names them otherwise). I tried "Search" and didn't
      find the redirect; but, as I said, searching for "PDF files" (with the
      quotes) found the article.

      Glib's Fourth Law of Unreliability:
      Investment in reliability will increase until it exceeds the
      probable cost of errors, or until someone insists on getting some
      useful work done.