99994Re: possible to make iskeyword supports multibyte charactor?

  • pansz
    Jan 3, 2009
      Tony Mechelynck 写道:
      > If you want to be sure, try some Chinese text with both hanzi and
      > wide-punctuation and see where the yiw (yank inner word) or viw (visual
      > inner word) stops. Here's a sample for you: 道可道、非常道。名可名、非常
      > 名。 ;-)

      Interesting, I see the wide punctuation characters are recognized, so
      vim is using wide character internally, and omitting some particular
      wide-character from 'iskeyword' shouldn't be hard.

      Then why the 'iskeyword' supports only characters from 0-255?