99960Re: possible to make iskeyword supports multibyte charactor?

  • StarWing
    Jan 2, 2009
      okay,i think Vim can developed to support word-table when ^n^p and
      fFtT, e.g:
      chinese.vim " this is a chinese word-table file:
      beginwordtable chinese <<EOF "this is a command
      this leisi
      an an
      apple aipo
      and ande
      other ade
      is yizi
      or wuwo
      EOF

      " first col is word of chinese, second col is the word in pinyin
      (sound) or input-method.

      and we can set a option named "wordtable": set wordtable=chinese

      so, if i input: thisisanappleandother, Vim will know "this" is a word,
      and so as "is", "an", "apple", etc.
      and, if i want find an, i press "fa" or "fan", the cursor will goto
      "an", or "and", etc, i think it's no easy to make f operator to
      support multi-input(Vim don't know how many word will be input, so,
      vim can't transaction at once).

      can bram or anyone could implement it? and this function can conbime
      with the spell-check function of Vim.