98884Re: Reduced functionality (FASTER) xml syntax file?

  • John Orr
    Dec 1, 2008
      Thanks David, an innovative solution.
      I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong but the function isn't doing
      anything for me though.
      It prints out a decrementing status of how many lines are left to format,
      so it seems to be working, but nothing gets formatted.
      I suspected it was because I had tw=0 but setting it to 60 didn't help.

      Any easy ideas? Otherwise, the synmaxcol suggestion may well be
      sufficient.

      (I could send you debug output - scriptnames, or other things - but I
      don't want to waste you time unless you're keen.)

      Thanks very much anyway,
      John