97012RE: Vim Tips wiki celebrates with a CSV tip

  • John Beckett
    Oct 13, 2008
      I've gone crazy and added a bunch more code to the CSV tip:
      http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/csv

      It now supports sorting in various ways including floating point numbers, and allows
      you to specify the delimiter (default ',').

      Seeing tab-separated values in Vim is quite attractive, and makes me hope that the
      patch for variable tabstops becomes part of Vim one day (I haven't got around to
      trying the patch).

      John