96918RE: Vim Tips wiki celebrates with a CSV tip

  • John Beckett
    Oct 8, 2008
      nh_wzg wrote:
      > After the patch csv.vim work for the sample above correctly,
      > but still work wrong with my sample below:

      Can't you provide a simpler example? You should be able to make, say, a four-line
      example where each line is well under 70 characters.

      Then tell us exactly what command fails. Is it ":Sort 1" which attempts to sort the
      lines based on the value in column 1??

      For other readers, the csv.vim mentioned is from the following, incorporating the
      Suggestion by Al on the talk page: