96912Re: Vim Tips wiki celebrates with a CSV tip

  • Brian L. Matthews
    Oct 8, 2008
      John Beckett wrote:
      > For other readers, the csv.vim mentioned is from the following,
      > incorporating the
      > Suggestion by Al on the talk page:
      > http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Working_with_CSV_files

      Cool. I don't work with csv's a lot, but when I do that will be really
      useful. I saved the script to csv.vim, but I had to put it in
      ~/.vim/plugin, not ~/.vim/ftplugin as the page says. I'm using vim
      7.2.22 on Mac OS X Tiger built from cvs with ./configure --disable-gui