92469Re: refactor.vim - Keys to activate plugin?

  • leeand00
    Jul 1, 2008
      Well I tried the following modes:
      - Visual (selecting the code to be refactored before pressing the keys)
      - Insert (selecting the code to be refactored before pressing the keys)
      - Normal (can't select the code to be refactored before pressing the keys)

      When I do this in windows all the winds up happening is I get a funny
      character printed (which replaces the text I had selected), followed by a
      selection of the Edit menu. (yeah it's GVIM)

      Thank you,
      Andrew J. Leer