91182"ce" deletes two words if the current one is 1-letter long?

  • Fran├žois Ingelrest
    Jun 3, 2008
      Hi all,

      I frequently use "ce" to replace the current word, so I go to the the
      beginning of that word and type "ce". I've noticed that when the
      current word is 1-letter long, the following word gets deleted too.
      For instance, if I place the cursor on the 'a' of "an objective" and
      type "ce", I replace only "an". If I do the same thing with "a
      server", I replace both words.

      Is that really the intended behavior? Shouldn't "changing until the
      end of the current word" stop at the current cursor position if that
      current word is 1-letter long?