89277Re: Vim on Vista: right-click 'Edit with Vim' problem

  • Simon
    Apr 13, 2008
      Tony, Patrick, John

      Thanks for your replies. I came across the wiki shortly after posting
      (seems always the way). My problem was indeed that I had 'Run as
      administrator set' for gvim. (It was me that edited the tip in the
      wiki, btw, to add a bit more info - no big coincidence after all!)

      Thanks for your help, S