84558Re: not posible to change the colour-scheme in VIM for mac

  • MacVlad
    Nov 1, 2007
      I use also a scheme (vladdark.vim, see below:) I addapt from darkblue.
      This works very well ... but seems to work only on a PC :-(((

      If I try to use this color scheme on my mac (with :color vladdark) I
      get a lot of errors:

      ---
      Error detected while processing /Applications/vim70/Vim.app/Contents/
      Resources/vim/runtime/colors/vladdark.vim:
      line 20:
      E492: Not an editor command: ^M
      line 24:
      E492: Not an editor command: ^M
      line 25:
      E474: Invalid argument: bg=dark^M
      line 26:
      E411: highlight group not found: clear^M
      line 27:
      E15: Invalid expression: exists("syntax on")^M
      line 86:
      E171: Missing :endif
      ---

      Do you have any ideas?
      Thanks in advance!

      Regards,
      Vlad

      P.S. Here is the colorscheme vladdark.vim:

      ---
      " Vim color file
      "
      " Author: Vlad Ghitulescu
      "
      " Inspired/Adapted from darkblue (s.below)
      " Changes:
      " - colors_name
      " - Visual
      " - IncSearch
      " - WarningMsg
      " - LineNr
      " - Cursor
      " - Comment
      "
      " ----------------------------------------------------
      "
      " Maintainer: Bohdan Vlasyuk <bohdan@...>
      " Last Change: 2006 Apr 30

      " darkblue -- for those who prefer dark background
      " [note: looks bit uglier with come terminal palettes,
      " but is fine on default linux console palette.]

      set bg=dark
      hi clear
      if exists("syntax_on")
      syntax reset
      endif

      "let colors_name = "darkblue"
      let colors_name = "vladdark"

      hi Normal guifg=#c0c0c0 guibg=#000040 ctermfg=gray ctermbg=black
      hi ErrorMsg guifg=#ffffff guibg=#287eff ctermfg=white
      ctermbg=lightblue
      "hi Visual guifg=#8080ff guibg=fg gui=reverse ctermfg=lightblue
      ctermbg=fg cterm=reverse
      hi Visual guifg=yellow guibg=darkblue gui=bold,reverse
      hi VisualNOS guifg=#8080ff guibg=fg gui=reverse,underline
      ctermfg=lightblue ctermbg=fg cterm=reverse,underline
      hi Todo guifg=#d14a14 guibg=#1248d1 ctermfg=red
      ctermbg=darkblue
      "hi Search guifg=#90fff0 guibg=#2050d0 ctermfg=white
      ctermbg=darkblue cterm=underline term=underline
      hi Search guifg=orange guibg=darkblue gui=bold,reverse
      "hi IncSearch guifg=#b0ffff guibg=#2050d0 ctermfg=darkblue
      ctermbg=gray
      hi IncSearch guifg=orange guibg=darkblue

      hi SpecialKey guifg=cyan ctermfg=darkcyan
      hi Directory guifg=cyan ctermfg=cyan
      hi Title guifg=magenta gui=none ctermfg=magenta cterm=bold
      "hi WarningMsg guifg=red ctermfg=red
      hi WarningMsg guifg=yellow guibg=red gui=bold,reverse
      hi WildMenu guifg=yellow guibg=black ctermfg=yellow ctermbg=black
      cterm=none term=none
      hi ModeMsg guifg=#22cce2 ctermfg=lightblue
      hi MoreMsg ctermfg=darkgreen ctermfg=darkgreen
      hi Question guifg=green gui=none ctermfg=green cterm=none
      hi NonText guifg=#0030ff ctermfg=darkblue

      hi StatusLine guifg=blue guibg=darkgray gui=none ctermfg=blue
      ctermbg=gray term=none cterm=none
      hi StatusLineNC guifg=black guibg=darkgray gui=none ctermfg=black
      ctermbg=gray term=none cterm=none
      hi VertSplit guifg=black guibg=darkgray gui=none ctermfg=black
      ctermbg=gray term=none cterm=none

      "hi Folded guifg=#808080 guibg=#000040 ctermfg=darkgrey
      ctermbg=black cterm=bold term=bold
      hi Folded guifg=#808080 guibg=#000040 gui=bold,reverse
      hi FoldColumn guifg=#808080 guibg=#000040 ctermfg=darkgrey
      ctermbg=black cterm=bold term=bold
      "hi LineNr guifg=#90f020 ctermfg=green cterm=none
      hi LineNr guifg=slateblue guibg=lightblue gui=reverse

      hi DiffAdd guibg=darkblue ctermbg=darkblue term=none cterm=none
      hi DiffChange guibg=darkmagenta ctermbg=magenta cterm=none
      hi DiffDelete ctermfg=blue ctermbg=cyan gui=bold guifg=Blue
      guibg=DarkCyan
      hi DiffText cterm=bold ctermbg=red gui=bold guibg=Red

      "hi Cursor guifg=black guibg=yellow ctermfg=black ctermbg=yellow
      hi Cursor guifg=green guibg=red
      hi lCursor guifg=black guibg=white ctermfg=black ctermbg=white

      "hi Comment guifg=#80a0ff ctermfg=darkred
      hi Comment guifg=orange gui=bold
      hi Constant ctermfg=magenta guifg=#ffa0a0 cterm=none
      hi Special ctermfg=brown guifg=Orange cterm=none gui=none
      hi Identifier ctermfg=cyan guifg=#40ffff cterm=none
      hi Statement ctermfg=yellow cterm=none guifg=#ffff60 gui=none
      hi PreProc ctermfg=magenta guifg=#ff80ff gui=none cterm=none
      hi type ctermfg=green guifg=#60ff60 gui=none cterm=none
      hi Underlined cterm=underline term=underline
      hi Ignore guifg=bg ctermfg=bg
      ---