84555Re: not posible to change the colour-scheme in VIM for mac

    Nov 1, 2007
      sc wrote:
      > On Thursday 01 November 2007 19:55, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
      >> MacVlad wrote:
      >>> I have no color or colorscheme command in my .vimrc or
      >>> .gvimrc files.
      >>>
      >>> I try only to change the color scheme from the menu (Edit -
      >>> Colorscheme). After this VIM freezes every time! :(
      >> Does it also freeze if you try to set a color scheme using the
      >> keyboard, e.g. by typing
      >>
      >> :colorscheme peachpuff
      >
      > obviously you wouldn't recommend a more manly color to a mac
      > user :)
      >
      > sc

      actually, I tried a few others among those distributed with Vim, and found
      them all ugly. This one was at least bearable. It's all a matter of taste,
      obviously. I didn't ask myself if it was "manly" "womanly" "childish" or whatever.

      My usual colorscheme is one I wrote myself, and it isn't distributed with Vim.

      105. When someone asks you for your address, you tell them your URL.