83375vimdiff optimisation

  • Richard Hartmann
    Oct 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have two issues which I need help with:

      1) Is there any way to do to cursor position what scrollbind does to
      scroll position? I want to jump to the 'same' line every time I switch
      focus.

      2) Is there any way to tell vim 'take this line[s] and overwrite the
      according line[s] in the other buffer' other than yy^w<scroll>Pdd? I
      would be happy to script this if I had a reliable way to go to the line
      on the same heigth in the other buffer, so this is highly related to 1)

      Thanks,
      Richard