81340Re: Subject lines need attention too

    Aug 1, 2007
      Gene Kwiecinski wrote:
      >>> Yeah, I presumed that somehow the guys mail editor was messed up
      >>> because I can't see how anyone would purposefully do such a thing.
      >
      >> Looks like a menu (in Portuguese), mistakenly copied. Spurious
      >> middle-click or Ctrl-V in the gmail webmail page maybe?
      >
      > At least we know his version's compiled with "+clipboard"...

      His version of his browser? Certainly. His version of Vim has -clipboard, as
      shown in the ":version" text he copied in his original post.

      Harrisberger's Fourth Law of the Lab:
      Experience is directly proportional to the amount of equipment
      ruined.