80887Problems with netrw directory listing

  • Seth Mason
    Jun 3, 2007
      Hi --

      I'm running version 7.1 under cygwin on a windows xp machine.

      I'm trying to cd to the current directory with the directory browser
      (via the 'c' key) but I get the error message:
      E172: Only one file name allowed: cd /cygdrive/c/Documents and
      Settings/smason/projec
      ts/

      It seems like the spaces in the directory name is causing problems.
      If I open a file in the directory and then use ':cd %:h' everything
      works fine so it seems like the problem is not with vim(?).

      Any help or direction to go from here would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Seth
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic