80839RE: OT: Vi in a browser...

  • Thomas Svensen
    Jun 1, 2007

      Personally, I don't agree with you. When editing short text items on web
      pages, I feel that the overhead of copying/pasting back and forth from
      vim is too much. I am currently using the "View Source With"-addon,
      which is great, but I would actually prefer a limited vi-implementation
      for use inside Firefox.

      So, Edward, please post to this list if/when your friend has something
      that we may try out :-)

      Thomas Svensen
      Senior Solutions Engineer
      FAST