76556RE: gvim window maximize in freebsd6
- Jan 7, 2007thanks for quick response :D
From: A.J.Mechelynck [mailto:antoine.mechelynck@...]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 7:33 AM
Subject: Re: gvim window maximize in freebsd6
> In windows, this command " au GUIEnter * simalt ~x " will make gvim":simalt ~x" simulates "Alt-Space x", invoking that menu, if there is
> window to become maximize.
> How about in freebsd? When I used above command in freebsd, it cannot
> maximize Thanks in advanced
any. It is not cross-language, and, as you saw, not always
set lines=9999 columns=9999
will enlarge the GUI screen to within one character cell of the OS
Ordering of statements may be important:
1) set 'guifont' (which changes the character cell's pixel size)
2) set 'lines' and 'columns'
3) set '(no)equalalways', 'winheight', 'winminheight' etc. (which depend
on the Vim screen size).
- << Previous post in topic