76479Re: automatic code completion in vim

  • A.J.Mechelynck
    Jan 4, 2007
      Zheng Da wrote:
      [...]
      > By the way, how to compile vim with python.
      > I run ./configure --enable-pythoninterp
      > After I compiled vim and installed it,
      > "vim --version|grep python" still shows
      > -python +quickfix +reltime -rightleft -ruby +scrollbind +signs +smartindent

      In order to be able to compile Vim with Python, you need not only the Python
      runtime libraries (usually the "python" package or something like that) but
      also the Python header files ("python-dev" or "python-devel" package).