75164Re: Are there the functions to go back or go next such as a browser ?

  • Yegappan Lakshmanan
    Oct 31, 2006

      On 10/31/06, KLEIN St├ęphane <klein.stephane@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Are there some functions to go back or go next such as a browser ? ex
      > : I move my cursor and I would like go back to previous place. I don't
      > speak about CTRL-T which is used with tags.

      You can use the jump list to browse through all the previous locations.
      You can use CTRL-O to jump to the previous location in the jump list
      and CTRL-I (or Tab) to jump to the next location in the jump list.
      For more information about this, read

      :help jumplist

      - Yegappan
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic