74091Re: Mapping of keysequences...

  • A.J.Mechelynck
    Oct 1, 2006
      Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
      [...]
      > I think Bram should add
      >
      > :he Tony
      >
      > -support in vim which prints your email address...
      > ....or may be it is not what you really want, isn't ir ;O)
      >
      > (just kidding)
      >
      > Keep hacking!
      > mcc

      :-D

      Actually, my personal maibox is so full of spam that I read it only when
      there's no outstanding mail on the vim-lists (or from Bugzilla, or from a
      small number of close friends). If you want to get at me, post on the list. I
      also "committed" (as one commits crimes or misdemeanors, I suppose) a few tips
      and scripts at vim-online, but not as many and probably not as good as some
      other people like Benji Fisher, Dr. Chip Campbell, and others; and a few pages
      about Vim on my personal site.

      Don't hack too hard or too long, or you will we stuck with only shavings.