73981The meaning of nothing... ?

  • Meino Christian Cramer
    Sep 28, 2006
      Hi,

      to get all the keys of my keyboard working with vim I looked through
      my ~/.vimrc and found a setting ("nottybuiltin"), which I do revert
      and now a few addtional keys (<C-F1> for example) do work correctly.

      So it seems, that the xterm256 definition, which I use, isn't
      completly defined in my terminfo database.

      Can I "dump" (or whatever the correct nameing is) the xterm256
      settings vim is using internally in a form which I can use to
      correct my (buggy?) terminfo database ?

      Keep hacking!
      mcc
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic