73132Re: bug in confirm() and default option

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Sep 3, 2006
      Hari Krishna Dara wrote:

      > > > I don't know what other information you need, but the win32 version is
      > > > the GA version compiled by you. I don't know what GUI libraries the
      > > > cygwin X version uses, but neither should be Motif (isn't it used only
      > > > on solaris?).
      > >
      > > Motif is supported by all Unix systems. Don't know about Cygwin.
      > >
      > > I assume Cygwin uses the GTK libraries. I don't have this setup, thus
      > > I'll have to leave reproducing and fixing this problem to someone else.
      >
      > But this happens on the vanilla win32 version also, so doesn't that mean
      > this is in some common place above platform specific code?

      I have tried the win32 console version and it works properly there. Do
      you mean the GUI version? Please be specific, trying all kinds of
      things to find out what you mean is a waste of time.

      --
      You were lucky to have a LAKE! There were a hundred and sixty of
      us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road.