71956RE: netrw v103b

  • Hugo Ahlenius
    Aug 2, 2006

      Yep. It is all up to the server, the http protocol doesn't really recognize
      concepts such as directories or files, it is URLs. A trailing slash could
      return a 30x redirect to a file (such as index|default.xxx) or return a html
      web-page. That page, might look like a directory listing, as that
      ftp.vim.org example - but the client or the protocol doesn't recognize it as
      anything other than a normal http request...

      /Hugo
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic