71347Re: ANN: VST 1.0 Finally
- Jul 15 2:59 AMDnia czwartek, 13 lipca 2006 13:00, sgp napisał:
> I installed per provided instructions (WinXP) but when I type :Vst I getCannot reproduce but you can help with:
> a bunch of error messages, mostly undefined variables:
> all of which are initialized in $VIM\vimfiles\autoload\vst\vst.vim but
> don't seem to be picked up when :Vst is executed.
> :Vstm and :Vstfold work OK, it's just :Vst that doesn't.
> What do I need to do to make it work? TIA
1. Send me *exactly* what is in first two or three error messages (the
rest is usually only consequence of them without real meaning).
2. Example of document where generation fails.
3. Such thing may happen when you try to generate several different
documents in one Vim session. Global variables may clash in such
- << Previous post in topic