65340Re: Finding prototypes in header files

  • Ernest Obusek
    Feb 1, 2006
      Thank you all for your help. I have already been using ctags, but
      you gave me some ideas on how to use it better. However I still
      can't figure out how to get to a prototype in a header file. When I
      used ctrl-] on a function name in a cpp file, it takes me to the
      implementation of the function, which is great. But I also want to
      have a way to jump to the prototype in the header file. If I do :ts
      after this it doesn't show any additional matches.

      Thanks,

      Ernest
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic